If you are familiar, I need help with these questions please..10 pts!!!! :)
1) Perseus' mother was Danae.
2) Perseus' great love was _________.
3) Perseus' grandfather entombed Perseus' mother to ensure there would be no offspring.
4) Perseus' father was Zeus who visited his mother as a bull.
5) Perseus and his mother were banished to a foreign island.
6) Perseus slayed Medusa because
a. he had to prove himself to Danae.
b. he had angered Medusa.
c. he had no marriage gift to give Polydectes.
d. he feared the Hyperboreans.
7) Theseus was beloved by the __________.
8) Theseus' great love was Pasiphae.
9) Aegeus died because of _____________. (Check all that apply)
b. self-inflicted injury
c. forgetfulness of another
10) Theseus' monster was the ____________.
11) The country associated with Theseus’ story is _________.
12) Theseus was more emotional than intellectual.
13) Hercules was more emotional than intellectual.
14) Hercules could not have been made to do any penance for his crimes, yet he chose to do so. What does this say about him?
15) What are the two symbols of Hercules?
16) Hercules was semi-divine, thus he could not die. What then happened to him?
17) The town associated with Hercules is ___________.
18) Hercules' two wives were _______ and _________.
19) The purpose of Jason's odyssey was to
a. kill Medusa.
b. retrieve the golden fleece.
c. tame Pegasus.
d. solve the riddle of the Sphinx.
20) Jason's great love was ____________.
21) Jason's monster was the ____________.
22) Jason's town is _____________.
23) Jason's wife killed his children.
24) The hero who was NOT an Argonaut was ___________.
25) According to Raglan's characteristics of an epic hero, who is the most heroic of the four heroes and list all the characteristics that apply to him.
Answer on LATIN HELP PLEASE; CLASSiC LATiN!?
That's all I'm helping you with because this is called CHEATING!